25.1.10

It's Like I'm Cinderella

Hello All!

This week will definitely start off on a much happier note than the last post! Please do all you can to help Haiti. Anyways how is everyone I feel like I haven't been blogging in a while. But here a few things I really want to mention before we get to the juicy part of the post.

ONE: I never talk about my friends who have blogs and they really deserve recognition. They are some of the most talented people I know and so influencial. As you all may know her beyond fabulous blog already, Julia Cates does wonders on her blog. Not only is she beyond amazing, she is one of my best friends. Her blog, The Stylish Spot, is an inspiration and one you all should check out. Another friend of mine has made a lovely blog that you should all check out! He is very talented and has amazing taste. His blog is called Style Taboo.

TWO: I made a bloglovin' account. If you wish to follow please do!!

THREE: This is a poll I guess? Would you guys like to see some of my outfits? I think maybe they would be fun to post on here! I recently submitted to girl of the week and thought I should share some personal outfits on here. VOTE on the sidebar poll and let me know what you think!

FOUR: Here is the meat of the post. Get ready. So while procrastinating this weekend, I found myself getting addicted to finding new fashion editorials. I mean common, who doesn't get excited when they find the perfect spread! For me when I find "the one" it is like I am Cinderella and I have found my perfectly fitted glass slipper. So this week, I found it. I found many but this one sparkled. The composition is out of this world and the accessories and ideas are of another world. Too amazing. Soak in the magic of this spread. It is absolutely incredible in every way! The spread had more than 30 pictures so I am only going to show my favorites. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Jennifer26.1.10

    nice and yaa you should post outfits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and inspirational..I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.1.10

    so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I also love these photos.

    ReplyDelete